Friday, September 26, 2008

The Family Mob(bullshit)

This was written pre-request from E, other people that reads and find it interesting and wants to join the family, leave me a comment... So I'll start from the very beginning... It was 2003, I was 12, being a gangster was going for suicide that time, but i still insisted, so there, i was just a small and very young kid start off, of cause i dint do it alone, someone else helped, his name was C, he's the smartest street-smart person i knew till now, the teaches me how to be the number one in the streets, taught me how to fight, how to manage my things, especially getting through the other families... I got my crew of 18 people from 12 years old to 20 years old, C told me it will be hard for members to respect me at my current age, so i let him be my adviser, but to the family knowledge, he's the leader... Its this time, i started my small little operation, following the biggest leader( A.K.A Don Michelle ). Me and the Don was related as family( real family bloodline)... The Don gave C to guide me through my life as part of the family... I did things very wild... 16Th January 2004, my teenage life starts, this is when i have to go through the local thugs wannabe gangsters... I've been involve in street fights at least 14 times on that year, just to prove i own this streets and i deserve my respect... 3rd April 2005, i was declared as the strongest in the streets, that time i notice... Fighting for streets is just barbaric... So i ordered to take down all the small gang leaders... Of cause it wasn't easy, i got my scar from it... 20 November 2005 i was call-ed my The Don herself personally to meet her in China, i went... My life change after that meeting... 1st January 2006, i was ask to shift for a more normal and peacefull life in Kota Kemuning... My family wanted me to know how it feels to be normal and powerless, so i promise i will not start recruiting people here... Things in my area was normal and could be better if i was around, i left my command to C, while i'm gone... I also appointed A, as my personal assistant and personal adviser, for your knowing A is a girl... nothing much happen in 2007... 4th March 2008 i was given a chance to make this mob as my own with the supervision of The Don herself... So till June 2008, i stop my little operation as i wanted to focus on this exam... I wrote down my plans for A and C to go ahead to make my plans work... So i'll resume my position as soon as i finish my stuff... Till now i've been looking for someone willing enough to go through good and bad times with me... Thats why i choose you E, but dont worry, i wont burden you now... So what do you think of my life?..


Kids if you wanna be cool...NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER ask this dude here,siliren,for advise...

p.s he studies in smk kota kemuning as well..

No comments: