Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crash And Burn..The Summer Squirms!!

yeooooooo!!

hey hey!!

tot id blog!!

my authors and me have agreed to put sum life posts here once in a while!!

so yea..

guess id better start!!

hols have been fuckin BORING!!

can die man..

i got my good fren Sean to go lepak once in a while!!

my leng lui in subang oso..bising bising sampai i had to go!!

haha..but it was fun!!

VERY FUN!! (evil glint in eye..with transylvanian music)
ROFL!!

other den dat..was lame as hell..
occasional gamin marathon wit my chinese niggers!!

haha and last nite..Had A Talk with sumone..

sum1 very very close to heart..
glad could get her out of her abyss!!
get her back on solid ground!!

hey dats my SKILL MAN!!

haha..To The Girl Mentioned above..Stay Smiling ayte..and Know dat this Hantu is always hear!

and to my USJ12 chic!!
you freakin tatooed my phone..your..EVERYWHER!!

AAAAAAAAAHHH!!

lol!!

ayte laterz ppl!!
You Rock My World!

p.s. I LOVE YOU SEAN!!

ROFL!!

and Foo..cmon man..its been ages..come back to your bro's man!!

anywayz takin care of your butts!!..

Ryuuga Out!!

*POOF*!!

No comments: