Friday, October 17, 2008

Girls will be girls

She caught sight of the blissful view of tragedy,she sang the sorrows from the epitaph of your demise,shes like a tourniquet of your bleeding heart,You try to devise a plan to free yourself from her grasp but your locked onto her lips

Her scent inundate the very core of my sanity,my hormones and instincts become my conscience, this is a love blasphemy,so intoxicating yet benign, forcefully emerging from the grounds of my depression.

Her plague beleaguering, intoxicating, devouring, suffocating my independents. What I'm left is questions that will haunt and never be answered,I doubt forever,as I know feelings of these is just the impending doom.

Still image of her still linger in me, the black rose once runs black is now bleeding red, is this blatant? is there vestige of true felicity with her? is this not a fallacy? ....damn the questions.

I turn to the left, no wall,no fence,no limit..eternity is all that is paved.on the right,the constraints of commitment,the boundaries of my guilty pleasures and the leech of responsibilities.

Should i falter now? should i squander time of such matter?

answers which i know are macabre...

hail xasthur!! piece of riversean.

No comments: