Saturday, October 18, 2008

When Blood Runs Cold..The Fire Moans

well im just gonna vent out sum emotion in this here post..its really tearin at my chest..


when we walked thru the rain on that eventfull day, i know i promised never to go away,
its a failure i will never live down, take me out from this land, cast me down into the sand,
just let me live like a revenant, death merely eludes me,

emotions cause many things, love and hate a mere number, you are the epitome of my disaster,
give me a coin flip before this massacre, sorry for all the pain ive put you through,
jus know that im always here for you, like a dreamcatcher floating above you,
your a wonderful creation, it pains my heart to cause such desecration,
if we ever cross roads again, let it be as friends would say, a chance meeting at the river bay,

cuz ive been travelling for so long, been stumbling all along, took a path of the lone one,
i have peace in my heart, a mere reprieve from an impending requiem, thanks for calling,
now as we go our separate ways, i hope we have noting more to lose, cuz all i want from you
is the smile which burned me thru, your an inate crash sound thru all my pain

as my blood flows down, thick and black, i may not be perfect but im wholly and true, i may not
be worthy in your eyes but you know it aint true, i wanna be the last one, the last one tonite!

goodbye as lovers, goodbye as partners, goodbye as couples, welcome my friend...

i shall now wear this mask, which is etched on my skin, not real nor fake, merely my identity

so i salute you for holding on, and your definitely not past mistake, take care girl,
as i jump in this abyss, know dat its certain bliss...

No comments: