Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Tourniquet Of Our Institution

as sean has said before me..i too shall leave my own..


we climbed mountains,
traversed rivers,
burnt fields,
and took out revolvers,

the people who were with me never faltered,
men and women of every ethnicity,
happy insane retarded and of course..emo,
these people made life a total maelstrom,

this storm made me believe dat my freinds are saints,
they are there no matter wat,
depite the cost and the cause,
they shed blood and claim it with you,

i have met many people in this war,
people whose names are etched on my heartstone,
the names of sean and many others are written on me in the blood of millions,
this may seem strange to some of you,
but friends like these dont come by everyday,
some search forever and traverse lifetimes,
and never succeed,

whoever it is that keeps this world afloat,
the enigma who makes and destroys according to HIS will,
i thank you for putting me here,
with this people who never falter,

i love this class,
with my heart and soul,
its one of those things,
that never grow old,

those who are our neighbours,
who are not of our class,
must not be deemed unworthy,
i have met many others of unmeasurable nobility,
the 'shuffling' and 'drinking' we share,
is like tattoos on my chest,

take care of yourselves,
and know that im near,
you all know what we will do for each other,
so i bid you adieu,

etched by ryuuga,
in memory of our institution,
where our high school ends,
and our adulthood begins

No comments: