Saturday, October 18, 2008

An Ode For My Beloved Class

these steps I've taken, is it in hundreds,in thousands or is it in millions?
these steps carry on
seems to be without ending
seemingly infinity

I now know its not these steps that count,
I now know every step I've taken has gave me so much,
I know now the beauty of friendship,the awful heartbreak and the priceless love for all i have

mistakes that brought more wisdom then tears
i now learn that forgiving isn't easy,
that hurt becomes vengeance,
but love becomes infinity


life took me on a journey,
like a cycle,
like a play,
throwing me onto my knees,
bringing me the brutal truth of reality
all i have been through has showed me that the pretty painted picture,
has another side to it,
with these memories i hold, not the torn of my heart but my mentor,

my triumphs over this unpredictable journey i was never left battling in solemn,
i was never abandoned when i sounded for retreat,i was never let to die when i was wounded,
for i have my guns, my soldier, my medic
and their loyalty which every battle scenic,worth it all

and now the thought of moving forward scares me,
for I've been living in this comfort,
this place so familiar to me,
this place where i grew up knowing from right to wrong,

its just taking a step ahead,
i know it should be easy as they say,
but the thought of leaving it all behind,
the bitter picture of every face would change,every laughter would be silenced,
as we decent to a territory unknown,uncharted...


the end is profound, lets amends all grudges, graffiti every smile
and make the most of it while it lasts,this picture will forever be treasured,
as the journey ends with the word......GRADUATED....









hail xasthur! piece of riversean.

No comments: