Friday, October 17, 2008

Letter Of Amends

I know this isn't an apology,I know I've done so wrong to your heart,
I know Your hearts covered in the deep scar I've
made,I Know Sorry would be The most shallow word to say, After All i did,
Your Still close to me,dear to me, if i would
to loose u forever, ill spend my nights in this solemn paved red sky,
Swords of us have clashed,visions in bleak, shower with a thousand sorrows,
your still forever dear to me,


the times that we've spend, is it lost or treasured in us?
questions i hope you'll never answer

walls of this broken cries. the dagger i drove in our ship,
part of us we cannot rekindle, i don't wanna live without your smile

not without a fight,not without a thought,hear me out before you scratch me out
of your life,stop the reasons, strip the anger,just shatter this glass before
it breaks us forever.

take me out of your hate. settle your raging fire,take me out of your pain
cause i never ever wanna live without your acre smile...

hail xasthur! piece of riversean

No comments: